There's nothing I can say. We are all part of history's chain. You have known your dad a long time and it sounds like you love him. That's good. That's something precious to hang on to. My dad died in 1979 exactly a year after he retired. I still miss him and think of him most days. I hope your dad rediscovers a huge percentage of himself as he emerges from the stroke though I guess he'll never be entirely the same. Best wishes.
I'm so very sorry to hear about your Dad, I hope things improve soon. At least you know there are several people out here who are thinking of you and your family and wishing you well. Don't give up hope - we Northerners are tough.
12 comments:
I'm sorry Mate.
There's nothing I can say. We are all part of history's chain. You have known your dad a long time and it sounds like you love him. That's good. That's something precious to hang on to. My dad died in 1979 exactly a year after he retired. I still miss him and think of him most days. I hope your dad rediscovers a huge percentage of himself as he emerges from the stroke though I guess he'll never be entirely the same. Best wishes.
Don't know what to say, just that my thoughts are with you.
Steve,
I struggle badly to think of what to say in times like this. I sincerely hope he recovers. I'm thinking of you.
My thoughts are with you as well.
Alan
GX40
Really very sorry Steve.
Our thoughts are with you and yours.
Love From Me.Take Care.If you ever fancy a natter & a beer Im only a train ride (from Hebden Bridge) Away.
Sorry to hear that Steve. Best wishes.
Sorry to hear that Steve. Time for you to be there for him and your Mom now. That's the way it works, I guess.
I'm so very sorry to hear about your Dad, I hope things improve soon. At least you know there are several people out here who are thinking of you and your family and wishing you well. Don't give up hope - we Northerners are tough.
Bloody hell, Steve, you and yours are going through a rough toime..I hope things start looking up.
Oh Steve, I am so very sorry. Your poor parents. What a fucking shit world this is sometimes.
Thinking of you.
Jane.
Post a Comment