Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

We Don't Talk Anymore

Whoops. Early reports of a constant flow of info from the lips of the Ace of Spades have now been scotched. That's a shame - I was so looking forward to finding out just how (and where) the taciturn despot had hidden those pesky WMDs for so long.

Meanwhile the "execution - right or wrong" debate is starting to heat up. Should be an interesting year 2004. Saddam's trail, Dubya's attempt to get re-elected and the possible end of Tony's New Labour tenure.




I gave blood today. When it came to having my thumb pricked to extract a little of my offering for testing, the bloody thing couldn't pierce my skin fully. It managed to pierce my nerve ends though, so each time they tried, I received a build up of pain. Fairly insignificant pain I grant you - but pain nonetheless. Trouble is, you've got to sit there and take it. Which I did through gritted teeth and hoping against hope that the same terminally bored nurse wouldn't be attempting to insert the one in my arm..

No comments: