Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2004

The Bogus Man

Jesus H ! Mandelson returns AGAIN. How many more times is this slimy, slithy-mouthed, spinner supreme going to be hauled back from the pit and thrust into our faces? How many more times have I got to listen to that self-satisfied reedy voice smirking and gloating over his latest resurrection?

I'll tell you this: once a devious, conniving bastard always a devious, conniving bastard. It'll end in tears again. Mark my words.




Well Dearest and I are off to Prague on Monday as a precursor to my glorious 50th next Friday. We're having a big birthday bash at ours to which, of course, you are all invited except, of course, you don't know where I live and you wouldn't know anybody if you did. Still it's the thought that counts. 50 though. Scary.




Well City returned to form and put in a lacklustre display against Bury (or 'lowly' Bury as the press refer to them). 0-0 - and that's with the likes of Fowler, Wanchope and McManaman playing. The 2nd half was much better when Keegan gave the kids a run out. We got to see Shawn Wright-Phillips play with his brother. Willo Flood, Lee Croft, Paul Collins as well as Bradley Wright-Phillips all played some excellent football that put the 'stars' to shame. I reckon Keegan could do worse than to give 'em an outing or two early in the season. That should put a rocket up the arses of the under achievers.

No comments: