Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Very Best Of.......

Bugger me! That was hairy. I thought we were about to contrive the greatest defeat from the jaws of the greatest victory.

But, in the end, all was well. 2-1 up with one test to go. All we need is a draw and the Ashes are ours once more.

All that worries me is the return of Glen McGrath who - along with Shane Warne - could tear us apart.

*Rubs temples between thumb and forefinger and attempts to remember an Ashes series so close*




Am I the only poor sod in the UK having to turn up at work tomorrow?

Sure feels like it.

3 comments:

timesnewroman said...

I was off yesterday but I didn't realise there was any footie on tv.

PS that lot in the picture dont look a bit like City!

tnr

surly girl said...

cricket. gah.

how about a nice post about shoes. or nail varnish or summat?

actually, fuck that - i bored myself then....

today's word verification thingy - ryaivr. icelandic for ryvita, i'll be bound...or maybe how loyd grossman pronounces "river"...

Shooting Parrots said...

Can we start practicing? This looks promising.