Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2005

All We Are Saying.........

....is give Pearce a chance. But first......*clears throat*...Happy Blogday to me, happy Blogday to me, happy Blogday OccupiedCountry, happy Blogday to me. Yes it's been two years to the very day that I decided to join the blogosphere. And what a two years it's been. Some good, some bad, mostly just middling. On the whole though, it's been fun. At the moment however I've hit a fallow patch so I think I'll just hang loose for a while.

See you soon.

5 comments:

timesnewroman said...

Happy Blogday to you indeed Steve. I think most of the blogs I read go through a period of inactivity every now and again. Just make sure you don't disappear from the blogosphere entirely. A gem every now and then is still a gem!

Bob Piper said...

Well done. Lasted longer than Pearce though, I suspect.

User451 said...

Doesn't time fly ?

here's to many more.

Brom said...

Hear hear.. I'll be waiting...listening as always!!

Alfie said...

I know what you mean about 'fallow periods'. Sometimes I can't even look at Blogworld without feeling as sick as a dog. Sometimes I feel real terror at opening the comments box..... and as for thinking of new things to write about - bloody hell.

In our pub I'm known as Mr Repeatee - and it's not because I fart alot .... it's because I'm always repeating anacdotes and tall stories - these increase the more I have to drink.......

Let me know when you're back online.